This fixture features hand hewn wood, which is shaped by hand with an adze. The hewing gives this light a truly unique look with a natural, weathered texture and gorgeous flaking which epitomize the rustic farmhouse style. The Hand Hewn Wrapped Beam has eight porcelain sockets, which hang from 6 feet of braided nylon cord that is customizable to your desired length. This fixture is perfect for any rustic setting, especially cabins and lake homes.
The Hand Hewn Wrapped Beam is available in three different color variations: (1) natural; (2) walnut; and (3) ebony. It is also available with a scalloped hew, which is only available with a walnut finish.
Available in 1 size, 3 Colors, and 2 Styles:
- Number of bulbs: 8 (not included)
- Braided Cord: 6 feet on each pendant
- Power: Maximum 100w (per bulb)
- Color: Natual, Walnut, and Ebony
- Dimensions of Fixture: L 36” x W 6" x H 4" (not including adjustable downrod, which can be set to 6”, 12”, or 18”)
- Materials: Responsibly sourced pine; porcelain sockets, nylon braided cord, cast iron ceiling canopy.
- Hardware Included: Adjustable downrod (18", 12" & 6"), cast iron ceiling canopy and wiring assembly.
Reclaimed Wood Light
This fixture is handmade from reclaimed wood from the early 1900s, which is locally sourced from buildings that have been demolished in Philadelphia. Each light is slightly unique due to...
Modern Three-Board Light
A modern twist on a rustic light - crafted from select pine stock, this fixture is a perfect addition to any space. Elegantly finished with clean lines and a wood...
Wrapped Beam 8-Light Pendant
The wrapped beam light has a rustic charm, and each light is slightly unique due to the distressed nature of the board. Eight lights hang from braided nylon cord, which...