The wrapped beam light has a rustic charm, and each light is slightly unique due to the distressed nature of the board. Eight lights hang from braided nylon cord, which is customizable to your desired length. Each pendant has 6 feet of braided cord to wrap around the beam. This fixture is perfect for any open space.
- Number of bulbs: 8 (not included)
- Braided Cord: 6 feet on each pendant
- Power: Maximum 100w (per bulb)
- Color: Walnut
- Dimensions of Fixture: L 36” x W 6" x H 4" (not including adjustable downrod, which can be set to 6”, 12”, or 18”)
- Materials: Responsibly sourced pine; porcelain sockets, nylon braided cord, cast iron ceiling canopy.
- Hardware Included: Adjustable downrod (18", 12" & 6"), cast iron ceiling canopy and wiring assembly.
Reclaimed Wood Light
This fixture is handmade from reclaimed wood from the early 1900s, which is locally sourced from buildings that have been demolished in Philadelphia. Each light is slightly unique due to...
Modern Three-Board Light
A modern twist on a rustic light - crafted from select pine stock, this fixture is a perfect addition to any space. Elegantly finished with clean lines and a wood...
Hand Hewn Wrapped Beam
This fixture features hand hewn wood, which is shaped by hand with an adze. The hewing gives this light a truly unique look with a natural, weathered texture and gorgeous...