This fixture is handmade from reclaimed wood from the early 1900s, which is locally sourced from buildings that have been demolished in Philadelphia. Each light is slightly unique due to the weathering over the past 100 years.
Available in 2 sizes:
32" Beam (4 Lights) Specifications ($285):
- Number of bulbs: 4 (not included)
- Power: Maximum 100w (per bulb)
- Color: Walnut
- Dimensions of Fixture: L 32” x W 8" x H 2.75" (not including adjustable downrod, which can be set to 6”, 12”, or 18”)
- Dimensions of cages: W 5" (base) x H 8"
- Materials: Responsibly sourced pine; porcelain sockets, cast iron ceiling canopy.
- Hardware Included: Adjustable downrod (18", 12" & 6"), cast iron ceiling canopy.
40" Beam (5 Lights) Different Specifications ($380):
- Number of bulbs: 5 (not included)
- Dimensions of Fixture: L 40” x W 8" x H 2.75" (not including adjustable downrod)
This fixture features beautiful distressed wood and has five porcelain sockets. Our recessed beam light has a very natural appearance and epitomizes the rustic, farmhouse-style look. This fixture is perfect...
Wrapped Beam 8-Light Pendant
The wrapped beam light has a rustic charm, and each light is slightly unique due to the distressed nature of the board. Eight lights hang from braided nylon cord, which...
Hand Hewn Wrapped Beam
This fixture features hand hewn wood, which is shaped by hand with an adze. The hewing gives this light a truly unique look with a natural, weathered texture and gorgeous...