This fixture is handmade from reclaimed wood from the early 1900s, which is locally sourced from buildings that have been demolished in Philadelphia. Each light is slightly unique due to the weathering over the past 100 years.
Available in 2 sizes:
32" Beam (4 Lights) Specifications ($285):
- Number of bulbs: 4 (not included)
- Power: Maximum 100w (per bulb)
- Color: Walnut
- Dimensions of Fixture: L 32” x W 8" x H 2.75" (not including adjustable downrod, which can be set to 6”, 12”, or 18”)
- Dimensions of cages: W 5" (base) x H 8"
- Materials: Responsibly sourced pine; porcelain sockets, cast iron ceiling canopy.
- Hardware Included: Adjustable downrod (18", 12" & 6"), cast iron ceiling canopy.
40" Beam (5 Lights) Different Specifications ($380):
- Number of bulbs: 5 (not included)
- Dimensions of Fixture: L 40” x W 8" x H 2.75" (not including adjustable downrod)
Wrapped Beam 8-Light Pendant
The wrapped beam light has a rustic charm, and each light is slightly unique due to the distressed nature of the board. Eight lights hang from braided nylon cord, which...
Rough Cut Mini—Triple Pendant
This light fixture is a miniature, triple-light version of our six light pendant. The Rough Cut Mini—Triple Pendant features real wooden planks with three porcelain light sockets that are connected...
Modern Three-Board Light
A modern twist on a rustic light - crafted from select pine stock, this fixture is a perfect addition to any space. Elegantly finished with clean lines and a wood...